2019 50th Anniversary Video Testimonial Contest Rules:
Any current member of the American Horse Council (AHC) may participate. There will be two winners
1. An individual winner defined as one individual AHC member who submits a testimonial using their own images.
2. An organizational winner defined as a member of any AHC organizational member or state horse council. Only one entry per participant accepted.
All entrants must produce a video to be shared and judged on the AHC Facebook page and website. The videos must be no longer than 3 minutes and explain why you believe that the AHC is important for the horse industry. Please be as creative and fun as you would like. Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be received by April 26, 2019.
All submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Explain or describe the reasons why the American
Horse Council is important to you as an individual or to your organization.
- No longer than 3 minutes in length.
- File formats accepted are AVI, MOV, DIVX, MPEG, MPEG-4, and FLV.
- Must be submitted to email@example.com on or before April 26th, 2019
All entries must be submitted with the following:
- Name of video.
- Name of individual member or organization that a participant is a member of submitting the video.
- Contact information including valid e-mail, physical address and phone number of main contact for the submission.
The top 5 entries* will be posted to Facebook in the last week of May and judged on Facebook based on the amount of likes each receives. Likes will be tallied and assessed by end of business June 7th. Entrants are encouraged to promote their videos to receive more likes. Winners will be announced during the AHC Annual meeting. Winners will receive a BG50 Stihl Leaf Blower, retail value $230 to be announced on stage at time of the Annual Meeting and given by local retailer after the meeting. The winner is required to take a photo with prize for further promotion.
*Participants understand that their videos will be used to promote the American Horse Council and only the American Horse Council. Staff of the AHC are not eligible to participate, this includes individual board members, but not board member organizations. Facebook is not responsible for any part of this competition and is only being used as a medium to reach our members and participants. .