OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR POSITION
American Horse Council seeks Office Administrator
The American Horse Council, located in the heart of Washington, DC, seeks an Office Administrator. This position will help ensure that the office runs smoothly and that staff have everything they need for success. This position is responsible for a wide variety of technology and administrative support services, project management, and customer service.
Duties include: Membership invoicing, new member processing and membership database management; Mailing member welcome/renewal letters and materials; Updating congressional records; Maintaining files and updating database content as needed; Assisting with Annual Meeting preparations and logistics; Processing and fulfilling publication orders; Managing and ordering office supplies; Answering phones and greeting visitors; Making deposits, processing payables and receivables; bank reconciliation and accounting database management; Assisting President with HR matters such as payroll, insurance, PTO tracking; and Assisting staff with administrative items as requested.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail; must be reliable, dependable and accountable
- Database (data entry and data management) experience preferred; previous SalesForce and Quickbooks experience a plus!
- Service-orientation and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills, including planning, organizing, and prioritizing
- Professional, pleasant demeanor with customer service attitude
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Prior Office Management Experience Preferred
This position requires all work to be done at AHC office located at 1616 H ST NW, Washington DC
Starting salary of $30K/year with great benefits.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 2, 2018
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to: American Horse Council, ATTN: OFFICE ADMIN SEARCH
1616 H Street NW, 7th Floor, Washington, DC 20006
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org