The continued growth of the AHC is necessary for the success and growth of the entire horse industry in the United States. Organizational membership with the AHC is an investment well spent. Regardless of your breed, discipline or business, decisions made in Washington affect you, your members, and your activities. We need your support to continue to ensure a favorable environment in Congress for our industry.
Organizational memberships are geared towards those organizations, corporations and agencies not only invested in the industry, but also interested in supporting the AHC’s mission, working with and supporting the industry as a whole, and increasing the visibility of your organization.
Some benefits of Organizational Membership include:
- Ensuring your organization is a leader in the horse industry and is doing its part to make certain the industry continues to be well represented in front of Congress and federal agencies.
- An opportunity for a representative to be on one of our five committees that help develop AHC policy positions and advise the AHC Board of Trustees on issues that impact the industry. Committees include – Health & Regulatory Committee, Animal Welfare Committee, Horse Show Committee, Racing Committee, and Recreation Committee.
- AHC Publications, such as the annual Horse Industry Directory, and Horse Owners and Breeders Tax Handbook, and opportunities to provide discounts for your members on these publications.
- Critical Industry updates including the AHC News, AHC Action Alerts, AHC Tax Bulletin, AHC Washington Updates, and the Unwanted Horse Coalition Media Roundup for up to 4 contacts affiliated with your organization
- Ability to share AHC News, AHC Action Alerts, and AHC Washington Updates with members
- Link to your organization’s webpage displayed on our “Links” page on the AHC Website and a listing in the annual Horse Industry Directory
- Discounts for your members through the AHC’s Advantage Plan that includes discounts with John Deere Tractor, Sherwin Williams Pain, UPS, Rx Drug Cards, and Nationwide Insurance
Unified representation in Washington, D.C. is critical to the horse industry and we hope you will support our efforts by becoming a member of the AHC. For more information about Organizational Membership, please contact American Horse Council at email@example.com or (202) 296-4031